Friday 30 December 2016

Armies of Sigmar (Age of Sigmar)


It's been a day of intense tidying followed by a little bit of sorting.
I've mustered my forces and seen what I've got!

I said previously that I wanted to have a army from each of the allegiances and here we are:

I've had my spiders painted by Steve (@furryjamhats) and they look like this:




Excellently painted to a standard that I could never achieve: tabletop! Just just need to do the fangs and the eyes of the mini spiders now.
There are 77 mini spiders in total but I'm not going to get them all out and show you! Trust me, they're all alike!
I'm really impressed with them, even if it has made Steve vow never to paint stuff I ask him to again!

Next up is my first AoS army (the time before the Generals Handbook) - Chaos:




The idea for my Chaos Force was just to get stuff which was big and beefy. If I put that on the table then I don't have that much to take off when I get battered. Turns out, under the old system, it was pretty good!
I moved away from this army pretty quickly when the Generals Handbook came out and started with the spiders. This left a lot of models unpainted (most of them infact) and some unsprayed.
The general idea of the army was to have a Chaos gunline! Now... I need stuff painted! I'm not sure though if any of these are actually battleline so I better go back to the drawing board and see if there are any unuts I can use to squeeze in!

Finally, Order! I've shown you my Stormcast force already and I will bring them back up again soon but here is the last of the armies that I have (... currently...). I had the opportunity to have a small Slyvaneth force with some still left to build. I must admit, I like the Slyvaneth figures but I've never really looked into it in great detail. I'm going to have a quick look and see if I can build a list which can be used in a slow grow league at our FLGS.


 Now, becuase I got them from someone else, they are part painted, however because I can't replicate this colour scheme, I started again!


Now, there's an awful lot of stuff here which isn't painted (including and entire Stormcast army). Over the course of the year, WS10 - my local gaming club - are going to be doing a painting challenge so I'll save some of those models to paint each month!

Well, that's me for today! A lot to do!

Thanks for reading.
I'll see you soon

@geekphotoguy

No comments:

Post a Comment