Saturday 14 January 2017

Trouble in Cadia (40k)

It's Saturday, it's time... WE'VE REACHED 100 BLOG POSTS! WOO!

Oh, where was I? Cadia... Cadia...

The set has been revealed, the 40k Universe is collapsing and a golden age of fantastic futuristic adventure is about to begin!

When the box was revealed, I went halves with Keith on it and I've got what I want out of it - Her Royal Highness St. Celestine and her faithful bodyguards Eleanor and Genevieve!

Here's what comes inside the box - it is absolutely beautiful!







A fantastic kit and, in my opinion, well worth the money! 

I'm not the greatest fan of 40k at the moment due to gameplay and rules. Really I've just got the models because - come on, they're plastic sisters which can go with the rest of my army! 

 Great kit GW! Love it!





Thanks for reading. 
I'll see you soon!

@geekphotoguy



No comments:

Post a Comment