Saturday 21 January 2017

Tzeentch, Tzeentch baby! (Age of Sigmar)

It's here... I'm scared!

Finally, the release of the Tzeentch Battletome has arrived and with it, a flurry of excitement!
I've got my copy of the Battletome and I must tell you - it is exceptional! It's the kind of book that makes you go: 'I must have that!'



I will admit, some of the models don't interest me but the Enlightened on the Discs really fill me with excitement to do as a project!
I like the idea of them flying around over the masses of Pink and Blue horrors!

It will be something I'll look at and probably theory-hammer (although I'm not sure you can call that anymore - Theory-Sigmar... no, that doesn't work) for a while before I commit to anything until I get everything sorted with the rest of the armies I am building!
I would be interested to see if Nurgle are due a Battletome soon though, as the Plague Drones are fantastic models!

Anyway, I digress!
There have been many different podcasts and undoubtedly many well known blogs which will go in to depth about each section of the book - and it's a lot easier to talk about it than break it down in writing.
I will say that it is the best battletome they have produced to date, as they are constantly evolving, the battletomes will keep getting better until they reach what they have set out to achieve.
For me, the artwork sets this book apart - it is simply amazing!


Just as they have done in the other battletomes, they have some alternative colour schemes:

A selection of Battalions:
Trust me, there is a selection!

And the obligitary miniature showcase with those fantastic models:





Also included in the battletome are the points costs for all of the models which have been featured - including battalions!

Even if you're not playing these guys, it's well worth picking it up just for the fluff and artwork!

I'm looking forward to playing against them! Hopefully someone down my FLGS or gaming club will pick up a whole force soon! ;)

Anyway, that's it from me - I'm off to play against a Death army!
Thanks for reading.
I'll see you soon!

@geekphotoguy

No comments:

Post a Comment