Friday 21 February 2014

The one where I reply to idle threats...

So simply this is the reply to my conundrum earlier tonight. Just a refresher, there was a clash about rules for the tourney which will happen today (Saturday). The 1500pts 40k doubles tourney happening at my LGS suffered some rules confusion. So, after a friendly member of the store's community said they'll hit me if the ruling on points changes, I have replied with this:

It's a game of toy soldiers... Brett has sorted the rules out... Job done! Threats like that have no place here, certainly to people who are giving up their time trying to help out and bring players together for a friendly tourney. mistakes and clashes will be made. There is always going to be teething problems with things which hasn't been done before. No one is forcing you to play in this event. I certainly don't appreciate threats like that.

So, that's just an update on my blog! I have left the group on Facebook now and I have a feeling I will need to find another gaming store! 

Thanks for reading, I'll see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment